There is a "CBD" Health Solution for you...
Top 4 ways to intake CBD to help balance
your enndocannabinoid system.
Top 4 methods:
1. CBD Oils - Subliminal
- CBD Oils and concentrates can be administered sublingually (under the tongue).
- Sublingual delivery allows the compound to be absorbed by the capillaries in the mucous membranes, and directly into the bloodstream.The remainder is swallowed and allowed to slowly digest. A patient choosing this delivery method can have both immediate and long-lasting relief.
- To take CBD oil sublingually, hold it under the tongue for up to a minute and a half so that the mucous membranes can absorb the cannabinoids. This bypasses the digestive system and liver. The compounds reach your bloodstream and interact with the endocannabinoid system within minutes.
2. Pain Cream - Localize
- Serums, Creams, lotions, and salves are typically made for local pain-relief and healing.
- Lotions, salves, and balms are designed to be a quick fast-acting option for localized relief.
- The active ingredients in topical CBD products are absorbed through the skin so that they can interact with cells that are nearby the surface without ever entering the bloodstream.
- Topical CBD oil products are ideal for those looking for isolated pain relief or to address skin conditions because they can be applied directly to where they are needed most.
Ingesting or swallowing CBD edibles, or capsules is an easy fast way to take CBD.
After ingesting CBD it first gets absorbed by our digestive system.Then passes through the portal vein into the liver which then metabolizes the CBD molecules.
This process takes the longest for CBD to interact with our bodies receptors because of the way it first passes through our digestive system before finally interacting with our receptors and providing the therapeutic response we’re looking for. Otherwise, it’s an easy impactful way to take CBD.
4. Inhalation - Vape Pen
- Inhalation is an effective method of delivery and preferred by many because the body absorbs it quickly this way.
- Effects are near immediate, making it a good option for anyone needing pain relief now instead of hours later.
- When you inhale CBD, such as vaping it, the alveoli in your lungs absorb the compound very quickly.
- The lungs also offer a larger surface area for absorption.
- Compared to other methods, inhaling absorbs more CBD at once and much faster too.